A combination of what must be on a boat and what you thought you would never find: A LAGOON!
Lagoon 420 layout of the two hulls in the 4 cabin version are symmetrical: there is a central double bed in each cabin, a washroom with separate shower, large hull windows, lockers...
The deck is uncluttered so moving around is easy: wide sidedecks, flush deck hatches, large foredeck, plenty of lockers. The aft passerelle allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit.
There are many ways to enjoy life on board the Lagoon 420: the cockpit with its large benchseats and table, is protected from the sun and bad weather by a rigid bimini top; the foredeck is ideal for relaxing. The helm station was designed to enable a reduced crew to manoeuvre without difficulty: all the control lines can be handled by one person from the helm station, freeing the other living spaces for the guests.
- Priority has been accorded to comfort when designing the interior of the Lagoon 420.
- The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel.
- Access into the saloon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door on the same level.
- The saloon set with the varnished wood coffee table that can be swapped with the large wooden cockpit table (one big and one small table).
- The longitudinal galley opens directly on the cockpit. 3 ring gas hob, oven, fridge (2nd optional), numerous lockers, double sink... all features to make the galley a friendly and practical area.Lagoon 420 comes with 4double cabins, 4toilets plus skipper's cabin and toilet.