Q: How provisioning can be organized?
A: In most of the yacht bases, supermarkets are in the port or in a walking distance. Supermarkets are open on Saturdays and Sundays during summertime, but in order to avoid any problems, if you are landing late on Saturday or if you just want to make things easier on your first day, we can organize your provisions in advance. You should just send us your provision list filled in before your arrival (at least one week before).
Kindly notice that apart from food and drinks, you should buy cleaning materials (ie soap, dish washing liquid)
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?