Q: What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
A: In the event of yacht charter cancelation, the following cancelation fees apply:
1. For bookings cancelled more than 90 days before embarkation: Cancelation fees Euro 150
2. For bookings cancelled between 90 days to 31 days before embarkation: First payment 50% is retained
3. For bookings cancelled less than 30 days before embarkation: Full payment 100% is retained
If the yacht is rented again in the same period and under same conditions, cancelation fees will be refunded.
For your own interest, you are strongly advised to take an appropriate holiday insurance which will cover your losses in an undesired cancellation case.
Ionian Charter reserves the right to refund charterer payments only if succeeds in letting the Yacht to another Charterer for the same period and under the same conditions. In the event that the Charterer should elect to terminate the charter and deliver the Yacht prior to the date designated in this Agreement, the Owner shall not be liable to the return of any proportional part of the hire money.
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?