Q: Why to hire a professional skipper?
A: We can recommend and hire on your behalf a professional skipper for your sailing cruise. Even if you have experienced sailing, you may still require the services of a professional skipper to make your cruise more relaxing and benefit from the skippers’ local knowledge. Skipper's fee per day is fix and stated on the price list, regardless of the number of people on board.
Please remember that the professional skipper needs to be provided with his own cabin, as he is obliged to sleep on board.
Kindly notice that skipper's are working independently and they are not part of our staff.
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?