Q: What is the payment procedure?
A: The first payment, 50% of the charter fee, should be remitted to our bank account within 15days.
The balance payment (the remaining 50% of the charter fee) should be paid on the same way by 4weeks prior embarkation.
Ionian Charter accepts payments via credit card, Visa or Mastercard
Ionian Charter ensures your payments through YACHT-POOL
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?