Q: What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
A: To charter a bareboat yacht in Greek waters it is required for two members of the crew to have sailing experience and ability and at least one of them to have a sailing certificate officially authorized to his home country. If the second member has no sailing certificate of any kind, it is required to fill in an official statement for his/her sailing ability and experience. The official statement will be filled in upon embarkationmore
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?