Q: What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
A: The yacht should be in the port of disembarkation latest by 18:00 on previous day of the end date of the charter (normally Friday evening). It is highly recommended that you return in the marina one day before the end of the charter so there is sufficient time to inspect and repair the boat in case of any accident before the next charter. Also early arrival will minimize the risk of having yachts returning late for check out due to unforeseen circumstances.
Check out is starting at 08:00 in the morning of the ending day and not later, in order to prepare the boat for the next charter.
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?