Q: What time & date is the yacht delivery?
A: All charters begin at 18:00 on the day of departure (normally Saturdays) and typically end at 08:30 on the day of arrival (normally Saturdays). Our base manager, with the skipper and the co skipper of the group, will start the check in procedure following the briefing of the crew from a qualified member of Ionian Charter.The charterer (skipper) of the yacht has to sign the inventory list upon embarkation, after having checked carefully the equipment of the yacht.
Ionian Charter staff will give you all the useful information and instructions for a safe and pleasant trip.
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?
YOUR CHARTER PAYMENT
AND CHARTER DEPOSIT
THROUGHT GOTHAER INSURANCE