Q: What to bring with you?
A: You should bring with you clothes and personal items. Don't forget cotton trousers, t-shirts, swimming clothes, deck shoes, shorts, casual evening clothes, large sea towels, waterproof jacket.
It is better to travel with soft bags instead of suitcases for storage purpose.
Due to our beautiful sunny days you should not forget your sunglasses, suncream and hat!
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?