Q: What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
A: Charter fee given includes the yacht rental fees for the period and ports aggreed, as well as its equipment, linen & towels, fees in embarkation/disembarkation port and VAT.more
- Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
- Why to make a security deposit insurance?
- What covers the charter fee as stated on the contract?
- What is not included in the charter fee?
- Why to make a charter insurance?
- What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
- What to bring with you?
- Why to hire a professional skipper?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What sailing qualification are required for bareboat charter in Greece?
- How provisioning can be organized?
- What time & date is the yacht delivery?
- What time & date is the yacht redelivery?
- What is the time inbetween delivery & redelivery for?