Q: What is the yacht charter cancelation policy?
A: In the event of yacht charter cancelation, the following cancelation fees apply:
1. For bookings cancelled more than 90 days before embarkation: Cancelation fees Euro 150
2. For bookings cancelled between 90 days to 31 days before embarkation: First payment 50% is retained
3. For bookings cancelled less than 30 days before embarkation: Full payment 100% is retained
If the yacht is rented again in the same period and under same conditions, cancelation fees will be refunded.
For your own interest, you are strongly advised to take an appropriate holiday insurance which will cover your losses in an undesired cancellation case.
Ionian Charter reserves the right to refund charterer payments only if succeeds in letting the Yacht to another Charterer for the same period and under the same conditions. In the event that the Charterer should elect to terminate the charter and deliver the Yacht prior to the date designated in this Agreement, the Owner shall not be liable to the return of any proportional part of the hire money.
- Ionian Charter
- Yachts/Price list
- Special Offers
- Request Form
- Yacht Reservation
- Useful Links
- Books & Guides
- Customers comments
- Customers suggested routes
- Customers Video
- Sailing in Saronic-Argolic Gulf and Peloponnese
- Sailing in Cyclades
- Sailing in Sporades
- Sailing in Ionian
- Sailing in Dodecanese
- Yachts & Prices
- Contact us