Q: Why to sail with IONIAN CHARTER?
A: 1. For our interesting and very good offers/prices
2. For our 20 years experience as Yacht Charter Agent and Yacht Owners
3. For our carefully maintained yachts with many extras
4. For the security we offer to you. Your sailing holidays are secured through YACHT-POOL. Ionian Charter faces no economical danger of any kind.
5. For our very good service, transfer from the airport, provisioning and for the personal relationship with the yacht owners
6. For German/ English/French speaking staff
Sounion, Poseidon Temple
Sailing in blue waters
Ancient Olympia, Olympic Flame
Upon receiving your charter request, we revert to you with a variety of available yachts that, according to our opinion, should meet your requirements and needs for your sailing holidays in Greece.
You can explore our website and find available yachts with various photos, specifications and layout. If any meets your requirements the most, please don't hesitate to contact us. Just contact us, let us now what you are looking for, and we will personally find you the best charter.
We storngly suggest you to have a look at season's special offers as well as in our section with suggested sailing itineraries and travel information for each sailing area and islands within.
As soon as you find the suitable yacht for your holidays for the destination, period and price offered, you are requested to send us your full home address, passport or ID so that we will send you the charter agreement (contract) for sign and the invoice with payment details.
Please don't hesitate to ask from us information regarding charter insurance and security deposit insurance through Gothaer-EIS Germany.
You will be sent a charter agreement detailing your charter yacht, the dates of the charter, and the cruising location and costs. Upon reading and signing the agreement the first payment ( 50% of the full price) is due. The account and payment instructions will be sent with the agreement.
The balance of charter fee should be sent four weeks prior embarkation
Security deposit is paid upon embarkation. Visa and Mastercard is accepted as well as payment in cash.
By two weeks prior embarkation, you should send us your crew list, copies of skipper and co-skipper sailing credentials and your arrival details. Please fill free to contact us if you prefer any further arrangements from Ionian Charter, i.e. provisioning, transportation from the airport, hotel accommodation, information on what is worth to be seen during your staying in Greece.
Visit also "Frequently Asked Questions" section of our website for further information regarding your sailing holidays in Greece.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on board!
The Ionian Charter Team
For further information feel free to contact us directly:
Managing Director: Mrs. Eleni Vrioni
Thiras Str 28, GR-16561 Glyfada
Tel: +30 210 9617834 - 210 9646058 - 210 9618063
Fax: +30 210 9648167
Mob: +30 6932 262164, 6932 207064
Ionain Charter branch in Russia
Representative : Mr. Vladimiros Ch. Sidiropoulos / Владимирос Х. Сидиропулос
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charter Contract (74,2 kb)
- Crew List (43,5 kb)
- Official Statement for Co-Skipper (566,6 kb)
- Inventory List (1162,2 kb)
- Check out list (76,8 kb)
- Questionnaire (64,5 kb)
- Payment vis Credit Card (49,7 kb)
- Charterpreisaufall Kautionsversicherung (EN) (768,7 kb)
- Charterpreisaufall Kautionsversicherung (DE) (410,4 kb)
- Meteorological Broadcasts for Shipping (264,7 kb)